Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Room 8


                                      About Room 8


Hi I am year 7 and my teachers name is Mrs Dines and she loving, helpful, and she pretty and this is my first blog post about in room 8 class about room 8 and Mrs Dines ,and it is really cool in room 8 and it a best class in my whole life and it have fun and my pretty teacher Mrs Dines and in room 8 they work together and we always play together and it really fun if you some work and make brain wake up if you do works but Mrs Dines is the best teacher in the world and room 8 student o te alofa ia room  8 ma Mrs Dines and fa'afetai lava Mrs Dines for helping on this  year and come to my blog and read my  work.   

By : Miriama Kalolo Stowers 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really cool how you said that Mrs.Dines was pretty and how we all come together to help each other.

Anonymous said...

Yes that it right Nat remember we always help each other and work together but thank you for the comment friend.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.