Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Room 5


Room 5 is cool because when I was came in room 5 they are been nice to me and my teacher name is Mrs Richardson she is helpful and every student in room 5 are been nice to Mrs Richardson but some time they been not listen to Mrs Richardson like me when Mrs Richardson told me and Veyonce to go and do our but we didn't do and room 5  is learn this word learn create share  room 5 is learn about hard worked and they been always help each other and they been learn about rosary bean and respect and myself and others when do our Matariki and all about room 5 is cool and we learn hard and thank you for my loving teacher Mrs Richardson for your helping us our work  and room 5 is cool.

We are learning about room 5.
I know I have when we do our 
our  room 5 things like what are we doing 
 on next term and this is my time I was do this
is about room 5 thank you room 5
and Mrs Richardson for all about you helping
room 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.